Hours and Fees
Adoptions for "Companions for Life" are available Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. IVHS is closed for Thanksgiving, Christmas and most major holidays. Staff and volunteers are available to help place animals in life-long homes.
Age, breed or sex does not make a difference in the adoption fees
- Unaltered Dogs: $145*
- Unaltered Cats: $120*
- Altered Dogs: $120*
- Altered Cats: $95*
- The adoption fee for miscellaneous animals, such as rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens and other animals, such as livestock, varies.
- Military and Seniors may qualify for additional discounts.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PET THAT HAS BEEN IN OUR CARE FOR MORE THAN 14 DAYS QUALIFIES FOR OUR MISSION 66 PROGRAM. The adoption fee for a Mission 66 pet is $66.
For Dog and Cat Adoptions, the fees include the following:
- First set of shots (4-in-1 for dogs and FVRCP for cats)
- Spay or Neuter
- Rabies Vaccination
- Two weeks follow-up care with VCA Animal Hospital (Upland)
Come and "Find your Somebuddy" from the Inland Valley Humane Society & S.P.C.A.
*Adoption Fees are subject to change at anytime without notice. Contact Us.